ECO is the lead agency for Islington working with vulnerable people with complex needs. The service delivers outreach and community centre based surgeries focusing on advice, advocacy and treatment support for rough sleepers, the homeless and people in temporary accommodation.
Key requirements for the position are;
*NVQ3 in substance misuse (or prepared to undertake vocational qualification).
* Be familiar with major issues affecting rough sleepers, homeless and the street population in relation to drug, alcohol misuse; housing; benefits etc., within the Borough of Islington.
* Experience in partnership working with statutory, voluntary and community sector agencies.
* Experience of working with drug and/or alcohol misuse and homelessness.
* Experience of front line outreach and street work with vulnerable and choatic individuals.
* Ability to undertake triage and risk assessments, care planning and reviews.
* Knowledge of Models of Care and Tier 2 and 3 services.
* Computer literate Windows 08; speadsheets and databases.
Salary: £ 23,295.00 per annum
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week (flexible rota early and late shifts)
Holidays: 24 days per annum, plus public and bank holidays.
Closing date: 13 June 2008 at 5pm
If you wish to apply please contact Tyrone Norris on 020 7700-2498 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application pack.